Sunday, January 9, 2011

We're here!


I'm here! I'm here!

We landed in Florida on Friday night and we browsed Downtown Disney yesterday. Today we're spending the day in the hotel room relaxing, trying to ease this jet lag (which really sucks) and finishing up paperwork. 

The weather is so much better here than at home! It's awesome! I also got some new pins for pin trading!


I LOVE pin trading! I was running around all over the place wanting to buy things and my husband was right behind me plucking said things out of my hand lol.

We move in tomorrow and I'm so nervous. I don't know what to expect and we have so many bags! I'm jealous of the people who drove and packed up their cars, so much easier for them! We're going to have to drag 6 bags of luggage everywhere, ugh. 

I got the newsletter for S&S finally! I picked out a few titles I've wanted for awhile.... like Haven! I'm so excited! I wish I could read it on my Kindle, but it's cool. I wish I could find a B&N, I hear Across The Universe is floating around! Argh, so sad.

I'll try to have posts ready for the next week, I don't think I'll be able to get any reading done any time soon, not until everything settles down.

Okay I'm hungry, so... :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com