Friday, December 31, 2010

CP Secret Santa!

I participated in the Spring 2011 CP Secret Santa and I got my Secret Santa gift a few days before Christmas. Whew, that was close. I was gettig sad that I wasn't going to get anything!


I was kind of expecting something Disney thrown in, but it's okay. I'm happy that I got this cook book! I didn't realize that it was alcohol related baking (I just recently got into Sparking Wine) but it's okay, the recipes look really really good. I can only imagine how alcohol will enhance the flavors. I'm excited to try this out when I get to Florida!
So thank you to my Secret Santa!

I didn't get a lot for Christmas this year, which is fine. I don't know how I'm going to bring the stuff I already have with me! I did get a Nook case, a MBP case and Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce from my husband though. I was touched he set out to look for the purple satin MBP case that I've been eyeing. I'm convinced he listens more than he acts like. I got a Moogle plushie from my uncle and aunt in law from FFXI. I was so excited when I opened it, I actually squealed lol. I LOVE FFXI! I'm thinking of getting back on when I get to Florida! Even though I probably won't have a lot of time to play.

So it's now NYE and I can't believe how fast time has flown. I tried cleaning some of my room the last few days and it's just so... hopeless. Seriously. I don't know what I'm doing or what I'm going to do, but I do know I'm going to start packing up my clothes today. Good thing it's freezing here, I can pack up my lighter clothes and now worry too much about it. I also have to decide which books to bring with me and to pack up my makeup. My mom also got me a good luck dragon to bring with me. I absolutely love dragons and I love that my mom always gets me jade and ivory dragons. I wish I could bring them all with me, but some of them are way too big and I'm scared they'll break! The one she gave me to bring is tiny so hopefully I can bring it on the plane.

I also finally got my Earplanes! Now my nightmares can stop! Whew. 

I'm still nervous about leaving, but I'm excited to be at Disney already and in a whole different state!

Happy New Years everyone!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com