Monday, January 24, 2011

Sick!

Oh my gosh! I have been sick all week and feeling like complete and utter crap. I'm the type of person to call in sick if I'm feeling sick. But now that I'm paying for my apartment and I'm at Disney, you better believe I dragged my coughing sniffling ass to work everyday.... even on my 6AM shift! Which let me tell you, was not fun. Especially since I got off at 10PM the previous night and it takes me an hour to get home. I took some NyQuil in hopes of sleeping peacefully, which I did. For two hours. Then I had to get ready for work. May I just suggest that NyQuil and two hours of sleep is not the best idea? Seriously, you'll regret it.

I treated myself to a Tinkerbell coloring book that day and a set of Kooky pens! I LOVE Kooky pens, they're so cute! I got the wedding set. I took a picture of it, but I'm too lazy to transfer, resize, blah blah blah. Yesterday was my Friday and husband and I had dinner at T-Rex. That place is AWESOME! The food was okay. I liked the sampler platter but my pasta wasn't that great. I'd go back for the ribs though, OMG they're heaven. Husband picked me up from work too, I got him to make a Cheshire long sleeve from make-a-tee. Hehe! He made the font color blue though. He didn't know you could change the colors. Weirdo. I like it! He wrote what he wanted on it. So the top says "Cheshiire" (which is my FFXI characters name), then a pic of Cheshire Cat, then the bottom says "We're all mad here". It's cute!

Went grocery shopping today. Met husband's friend who was staring at me the whole time. *cough*. Don'tgetyourhoodstomppedout. Just sayin. I use to love grocery shopping, now I kinda... don't. It sucks when you buy $50 worth of groceries then run out again in a week. What the hell! We had no juice at all yesterday which doesn't help when two people are sick!! Did the laundry today, had to wash my work clothes. Did the dishes. Husband's getting a little bit irritated cause I'm slacking on my half of the duties. I've been so tired lately :(. He's making me relax right now (even though he's at work) until I have to make dinner before he gets off work. At least my cough is almost gone.

I decided to write a list of things I'm loving per week. If I remember to do this. I think it'll be fun!

  • 40% off Cast Member discount
  • The fact that my apartment has AC and a heater!
  • Figuring out where the leak in our bath tub is coming from (gotcha sucker!)
  • Bench seats on the bus
  • Earl of Sandwich BBQ chips & vanilla frosted cupcake
  • My co-workers. Even though they're way older than me, they're all so awesome
  • Thunder & lightning! (I have a love/hate with this, but I do love lightning)
  • Warm Spring-is-almost-here afternoons
  • Meeting the person who dresses up as Mickey Mouse (srsly, it was awesome)
  • Fast shift days
  • Back To December by Taylor Swift
  • Alaadin: You're my only friend Apu! Girls: Who?
  • Watching Disney movies / The Disney Channel in the break room <3
  • When the bus doesn't stop at Vista lol
  • My job!
 I'm off to relax a bit and maybe get some reading done. I've been slacking in the reading department. I haven't finished not one book in all of January :(

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com