Thursday, September 23, 2010

Uhm... now what?

Well I mean besides waiting, of course!

I paid my entrance fee yesterday and finally picked my arrival date. I'm planning on going a few days early since I'm flying and since it's far from home I don't want to be stuck with delays and end up not being able to check in (that would really really suck). I have no idea how I'm going to work this out since I don't have a car and I have no idea where Vista Way is... I guess I'm just gonna have to taxi it or something. I don't even know what I'm packing. One minute my husband says we'll bring a box full of things we need, the next he says he never said that. Uhm...?? Men! They'd explode if they had to plan a trip!

I'm freaking out about the SS thing. I have no idea where mine went. Last I saw it was when I was signing my marriage license last year, then *poof* gone. I know I should probably look for it, it couldn't had gone far... but a part of me wants to request a new one while I still have time in case I don't find it. I hate having do all this personal documents stuff, I mean, I get why but it's always such a hassle for me for some reason. Argh!

I'm still trying to figure out what this marriage housing stuff is and how I'm going to work everything out. Also made a small list of things I'm bringing with me. Kinda. Well, yeah, kinda. I wonder how I'll get the groceries from the grocery store to the apartment without a car. I hope it's not like, extremely annoying. I'd bring my car but it won't survive that far lol. Plus my parents would freak out if I did.

Ah, nothing better to do at 1:25AM than freak out over something that's 4 months from now. I should probably sleep or read. I've been edgy since I woke up from my nap yesterday for some reason. Hmph.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com