Monday, September 13, 2010

Phone interview!

I just set my phone interview for CP, I always get the same response when I'm setting something for Disney, "I don't hear that name too often these days!" and it always surprises me (if you're wondering, Marie isn't my first name. Well, it is, but it's the second part of my first name). Like is my name that old and extinct?! OMG, is my name extinct? Crazy thought. 

I tried setting my interview for as soon as I could -- tomorrow. But it was all booked up, so I have to wait until Wednesday, *sigh. I got in the afternoon so I could lock myself in another room away from my husband and prep and wait for the call, I might be over doing it, but I want this to go perfect as I'm sure most of us do!

So I will be spending most of tomorrow prepping (I guess it's good that tomorrow was booked since I have class really late tonight and I wouldn't really have any time to prep) and finding more things to post on this blog. I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time. Ahhhh!

I also emailed them asking if my husband would be able to stay with me if he was or wasn't in the program as well since he applied too. If he is, then we can apply for marriage housing (which sounds awesome) and if he's not but I am or I'm not but he is, then we're on our own with finding a place to stay and a way to get to work. Considering we live clear across the country as well, we won't be bringing a car.

I just hope everything works out!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com