Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Interview, done!

I just got done with my phone interview....

I think it went well! The lady who interviewed me was really nice and really easy to talk to. She asked me why I wanted to apply for the Disney College Program, we went over my previous work experience, went over the roles I picked, she asked me which one was my first choice and gave me a few scenerio questions. After that, she talked a little bit about housing and asked if I had any questions for her, which I did and she sounded excited that I had questions for her. I think that took up most of the interview time. She concluded that she had fun interviewing me (which is always a good sign, right?) and said our goodbyes.

Now, the waiting game. It takes 4-6 weeks to recieve any word from them.

I feel a little better, knowing I got through the interview and it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (I didn't even need to prep)!

I just hope I get in! I'm so excited!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com