Friday, July 1, 2011

5 weeks left...

I can't believe my program is already coming to an end, it feels like I literally just got here. I have a little less than five weeks left of work and as of today, five weeks left in Orlando. 

I was on the bus ride home from Port Orleans last night (only took me 6 months to finally visit that resort) and it hit me, how sad I'm going to be when I close the door to my apartment one last time. How sad I'm going to be on the flight back home and how sad I'm going to be when I'm sitting in my own room across the country from my friends and from Walt Disney World.

This program has literally changed my life. These people have changed my life. These experiences, memories and struggles, have changed my life. This has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life and I'm so happy that I did go through with it. 

I'm hoping to catch up on some blogging on Monday since I'm off and it's 4th of July. I'm debating on where to go since I'm trying to avoid the parks, I'm sure they will be packed beyond packed so I'm not even going to bother! I'll probably get a cupcake and dine at the Polynesian resort!

I seriously can not imagine my life without Magic Kingdom, Candy Cauldron, pin trading and buying choco covered marshmallows whenever I want :(

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com