Sunday, March 6, 2011

I know every mile, will be worth my while.

Let's pretend it's not March 6th and it's still March 5th, yeah?

I woke up 2 hours early for my bus, I had a dream my bus left at a different time and stuck with it. Good thing I checked before I actually left or I woulda been really sad. Yay for not enough sleep. Had an odd early shift today. And got out at 5:30. Uhm, okay. I should be tired right now, but I only have a slight headache that I hope will go away, soon. 

Yesterday was my last day at West Side and how fitting that it was at Quest. Since my first week of deployment was at Quest. The only down side to that was that it was insanely slow. I mean, there was a point where I was completely alone in the store for like fifteen minutes. Completely alone. Just me. Alone. During business hours. It was kinda scary (thanks for leaving me Cyril)! Speaking of, I made a friend the other day who's from France. How cool is that? California isn't half as cool as France, just sayin.

Even though the day was slow, it went by pretty fast too. So yeah. My deployment at West Side is over. Which means... I go back to Memories today. I got a brand spanking new apron after work. It's so crisp. 

Headed over to Marketplace to buy Vinylmations. I know, I know. BUT. I did get the chaser for Cutesters Too! Now to get the super chaser. My mystery keychain was the Cheshire Cat one, whoo! Let's hope they don't release a Cheshire Cat Vinylmation. Oh I also asked Matt if someone with zero experience in Memories could take my shift. His response? "We get people all the time who don't know what's going on". Awesome. I'm going to D-Street on Wednesday! I'm so excited! Anyone willing to give up Zone 4 shifts, let me know! Latara need not apply lol. Oh I also got a shirt I've been wanting :)

I'm sad I'm leaving West Side. I know I hated it when I first got there but now I absolutely love it. I mean, it still has its faults but it was a pretty amazing experience to work three completely different stores. Now I have to go back into Marketplace mode and I have no idea what that is anymore. But at least I can get back to eating Creme Brulee's before work again. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But I do know I'll miss the friends I made at West Side, very much. Now work won't be half as fun as it has been for the last few weeks.

Wicked in one day. Not as excited as I thought I would be...

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com