Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's the most wonderful time.... of the year!!!

Or well, it's suppose to be!

December for the last two years have been hectic. This time last year I was running around and planning finishing touches for my wedding and this year I'm running around trying to get things done for this move. Next year I plan to enjoy the holidays and put everything on hold! Well besides you know, work and school and you know, mandatory stuff like that.

I haven't started packing yet. I know. Dammit. When will I get around to it?!

I did vacuum my room though, whoo! I always dread it and it's never as bad as I think it is. Weird, right? Now I'm stalling on washing my bed sheets. I hate washing my bed sheets. Grrr.

On to happier things... I've bought almost all my Christmas gifts.
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Husband's mom
  • Husband's dad
  • Sister in law
  • Sister in law (younger)
  • Brother in law
  • Brother in law
  • Brother in law
  • Friend (missing one thing)
  • Friend
  • Classmate
  • Classmate
  • Husband
  • Ex boyfriend (missing one thing)
  • Cousin

My husband has a big family. But thankfully the only person I really have to worry about is my sister in law (not the younger one) and his mom. Mostly. My ex gets a gift cause we're still really really close friends and he owes me Monsters Inc from like, 3 freakin years ago. So we made a deal. This year he sends me Monsters Inc and I'll send him socks (hey he asked for socks)! He's in the military so he's a few states away. Now I just have to worry about my two classmates, my friend and my cousin. Which I will all cover on Monday. Husband has to get the second gift for his parents, which again, will be covered on Monday. He also finally ordered my gift last night. Hopefully it does get here on Tuesday. Man, I had to decide between a book or  a Chocobo reading a book. Damn him for making me choose lol. I was thinking of getting him a second gift, but what do you get someone who has everything?! I'm sure he had the same problem with me but there's a ton of stuff I want and him, not so much. OOH. I just came up with an idea!!! Whoot! I hope he'll like it!

I sent out both my Secret Santa gifts last week. I don't know if I received any since they were sent to my mother in law's (my parents get mad when I get too many packages, they assume I bought things. My MIL however, doesn't really care. She just stacks them up and hands them to me lol). I'm a little worried because I haven't heard anything from my CP Secret Santa :\. 

I still have a bunch of cleaning and organizing to do. Trying not to pile up too much on my plate everyday or I'll get a stress headache and that isn't very fun.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com