Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OMG I'm exhausted!

  • Less than 4 days left of work :( :( :(
  • Last closing shift was last night
  • Last shift with my buddy Justin :(
  • Went a bit shopping at Marketplace (for probably the last time *super sad face*) before work
  • I'm not a fan of the way Goofy's packages their caramel apples
  • If Disney wants to work on consistency they should try with that, just sayin
  • Got caught in a STORM. Tried to beat it to the break room and ended up having to take cover at Curl
  • Worked an 8hr shift with soaked socks, not fun
  • Didn't ROS for once cause Justin told me not to lol
  • Spent my whole second break talking to Nick (from Nick's Place), gonna miss him a ton
  • I'm nowhere near done packing yet, eep!!!
  • So excited for my vacay when I get back to the west coast
  • Not ready for this experience to end yet
  • My sickness is finally going away, it kinda feels like that right-before-Christmas cold. Mmm.
  • Mid shift today and opening tomorrow, the hell?
  • Did I mention I'm exhausted?
  • Had Micky D's with Amanda, husband and Justin last night. They had a bunch of new stuff on the menu. I feel so deprived.
  • I'm gonna kinda miss everything about Orlando...

So my program is coming to an end and I'm half relieved and half bummed out. I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do while I was here. I know it's a bit hard to believe since I was here for 7 months but trust me, you'll run out of time! I'm going to miss Disney World, I'm going to miss my friends, my leaders, my coordinators. Now I have to go back to my boring life back in California. I might come back, maybe do the alumni program. But I do need a break away from Disney! It's been fun Orlando, you've changed my life. For good <3.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com