Saturday, December 29, 2012

Oh, hello there!

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been here huh?

And you're probably wondering why I'm back and it's to tell you that both me and my husband applied for the DCP Spring 2013 program and we both got accepted!!! We're so excited to be able to go back to Disney. This year without it has been awful! Even Disneyland wasn't able to satisfy our Disney itch like it usually does... but I guess that's what happens when you live at Disney World, nothing else compares after that!

I had been meaning to blog about the journey and alla that but time and life kinda just got in the way then the holidays... and now that it's over I'm going to be going into crazy cleaning/packing mode. At least now I know what to bring with me! Which is no winter clothes lol.

We both got accepted into Merchandise which is pretty exciting! I can't wait to see where they'll put me!

I also have a Tumblr I'll be updating that you can find here (:

2 comments:

ºoºSHºoº said...

I'm so glad you're back! Can't wait to read the new blog updates, yay!!!

Hazel said...

@Sheena Yes, I'm back! Thanks for sticking around! :D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com